Carrot: Carrots contain carotene, a form of Vitamin A. This carotene will start a fat flushing reaction in your system. This reaction will literally wash out fat and waste quickly. The carotene will be transformed into vitamin A in the intestines and this process will cause your metabolism to speed up and create a reaction in your cells to remove fat deposits.
- Garlic: Garlic is a natural diuretic containing mustard oils that create a deep cleansing action. They promote a vigorous action that aids the break down of fat to be washed away, making more healthy shedding of dead skin possible!
- Seaweed: Seaweed is a rich source of essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium, selenium, zinc, iodine, and iron. It is very low in fats and a treasure trove of , content, vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, omega-3 fatty acids and all the vital amino acids necessary for the body to slow the aging process, anti-inflammatory to treat wounds and rashes, encourage circulation, detox pores, strengthen roots and hair shaft for thicker hair.
- Veggieful: The skin is an organ and it can respond to what it knows, vitamins and minerals. We load this soap so the skin eats to a full clean, allowing sunlight and air, water to pour in!
- Citrus: This Soft Soap contains healthy acids and phytonutrients that aids removal of dead skin for a smooth and clear appearance as well as clears and awakens the senses.
- Coconut: Made with maturity in mind! This luxurious milky lather, rich in vitamins and minerals, leaves your skin and hair smooth and full of moisture. The natural oil properties present in the coconut milk mimic the natural conditioning of our bodies, making it ideal for dry, flaky scalp, skin and hair.
- Cucumber: We have all seen the cucumber slices in a spa ad! According to dermatologist and psychiatrist Amy Wechsler, cucumber has skincare benefits including vitamin C and caffeic acid, which both fight to reduce inflamed or irritated skin, and support hydration thanks to its high water content. The peel itself contains silica, which firms up sagging skin.
- Grapefruit: The entire Grapefruit goes to work in this excellent alkaline fashion, helping to remedy skin conditions such as dandruff, acne, impetigo, rashes, dandruff, psoriasis. It alleviates inflammation and itching of the skin by raising the pH for a robust clean.
- Mango: Mangoes contain a store of enzymes, phenolic and carotenoid compounds (gallotannins, alpha-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin and more) that work to combat and protection against diseases, B6 and Vitamin A, beta-carotene can boost your immune system health from the outside! The alkalinity of tartaric, malic and citric acids help clear pimples.
- Tomato: This soap contains a wealth of nutrients and vitamins, including an impressive amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, as well as significant amounts of vitamin B6, folate, and thiamin. Pack full of potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, copper and lycopene for: antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized, and providing protection against sun rays.
- Basil- Peppermint: Basil help protect the skin and hair from environmental stressors, the natural oil is great for moisture, helps remove toxins, antioxidants that help protect body against environmental stressors. Basil is antifungal, helping to soothe inflammation.
Cinnamon Clove: An exhilarating warm and spicy hug that stimulates, refreshes and plumbs the skin. Antifungal and antibacterial, Cinnamon and Clove are known to improve appearance of fine lines by plumping the skin, cleanses and nourishes the scalp, soothes eczema conditions of inflamed and irritated skin, treats acne, burns and insect bites!
Hawaiian Green Tea: Our 100% certified Hawaiian Green Tea, full of polyphenols, antioxidants and phytonutrients can help rejuvenate and brighten your skin. It helps to remove toxins, reduces inflammation, and heals blemishes and scars, improving the skin’s elasticity.
Lavender: Relieves skin irritations, reduce inflammation, eliminate dandruff, combat cortisol stress hormone in hair.
- Pumpkin Spice: A handmade natural foodsoap with the perfect pumpkin commonly known for protecting the skin from free radicals caused by oxidative stress.